Tretoria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world Legacy that travels beyond measures, a world called Tretoria. Shall it welcome you and have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Regulations
Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 1:07 pm by Lady Io

» Character Template
Regulations I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 11:03 pm by Lady Io

» Traveller's Guide to Tretoria
Regulations I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 8:54 pm by Kari's Kouhai

» Races Guide
Regulations I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 8:51 pm by Kari's Kouhai

» Site Commandments
Regulations I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 7:38 pm by Kari's Kouhai

» Your first subject
Regulations I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 2:35 pm by Lady Io

Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Io
Admin
Lady Io

Gold : -60

Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Regulations   Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 1:22 am

Magic Regulations

Most races have the capability to do magic, but only one class can they choose from. There’s the Summoning school, the elemental School and --------- school. There are magic that can’t be learned within these school and some that are forbidden like with summoning. Some of these magic are banned on the site and some you must have and the following:

1. Head admin approval.
2. Detailed application.
3. History that explains how you go it and why. (Nothing cheesy like: From some random dude that appeared out of nowhere. It happens.)
4. Sell your soul to me. (Just kidding)

A list of banned magics and alike
1. Death magic (Death magic is a magic in which auto makes all those around the user, die without doing much).
2. Universal Creation (A magic in which can create all without nothing)
3. Resurrection magic (A magic that is used to bring someone/thing back to life)
4. Magics that vague manipulate

List of Limited Magics

1. Illusion Magic (create things that aren’t really there yet feels/seems real)
2. Sound/Vibration/Shockwave Magics (Magic that either disturbs or manipulates soundwaves upon ones movements rather it be a person or thing)
3. Transformation Magic (A magic in which lets one transform into different beings (people, beasts, etc) using special abilities.
4. Blood Magic (A magic that lets the user manipulate ones blood. You do not get to manipulate PC’s body.)

Summoning school

The Summoning school is for those who wish to learn the magic of summoning creatures. As most do start at the age of five, some do start later or have the gift at birth and learn earlier than five. To master Summoning the character must receive a scroll from the elders of the school in approval to get a mastering mark.  The mark with be a symbol of the characters specific type of summoning to signify what they master as of beasts or creatures and even people.  There are cases that some learn and go for forbidden summoning, such as listed. Those that do forbidden summoning’s are those who sell their soul.  You may only choose one category.

Types of Summoning allowed: Beasts, some mythology creatures (depends) and others that aren’t listed in the forbidden summoning’s.

Forbidden Summoning: Any types of demons, necromancy, and slavery.

Total years before Mastering: Minimum of expected age is about 25.

Elemental School

The elemental school is for those who wish to learn the magic of all elements. Most students learn all the simplified elements of: fire, earth, water and air. Without knowledge of them all, people can’t manipulate nor combine the simplified elements to make greater elements. To master an element in general takes about 25 years. One must pick only two elements to master, but the others may stay novice, moderate or skilled (only one).

You may be creative on what you can master or create, but one can be denied if seen deniable within reason(s).
Back to top Go down
https://tretoria.board-directory.net
Lady Io
Admin
Lady Io

Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regulations   Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 1:02 pm

[size=37]Companion[/size] [size=37]Regulations[/size]

Within Tretoria all races among this world have a companion, rather it be humanoid or beast. Some are solo and do not wish to have one. As a character travels and experiences with their companion, the companion may evolve after so long. These unknown companions are spirits that choose their partner for either the characters goals in life or for their own reason. You may choose what type of line your companion will be, but please make sure the line makes some sort of sense. (Like a cat turning into a snake and so on) Your companion may have two different types of lines, Example: a Dark line and a light line.

Levels

Tike

Last edited by Lady Io on Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Io
Admin
Lady Io

Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regulations   Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 1:04 pm

[size=37]Weaponry Regulations[/size]

A character for their class may have one weaponry class if they wish. People within Tretoria (like with magic) must have proper or somehow learn and train their type of class for a certain amount of years before mastering. Not all races are able to train and master certain weaponry classes. For one to master any class, it must be a primary.

Assassin Class: The assassin class are those who wish to wield with stealth and quickness. Within Akani Island are where people learn this class. People may learn outside of it, but they cannot master it without learning it from there.

Jobs that fit this class: Ninja, Archer, Ranger, Survivalist, thief, ------

Weapons within class: daggers, bow and arrow, Throwing type of weapons, knowledge on poisons and such.

Knight Class: The knight class are those who specialize with a shield and a one handed sword. Sometimes there are those who do specialize with a two-handed sword in which they cannot wield a shield.

Jobs that fit this class: Warriors, Mercenaries,

Melee Class: This class is for those who wish to specialize in fighting with their hands and feet. Some do practice with weapons that do attach to their hands such as cuffs or metal knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Lady Io
Admin
Lady Io

Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regulations   Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 1:05 pm

LevelsRoyalPolitics       
Regulations C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image0011High RulerHigh Court (Those that work next to the high ruler) Blacksmith     
2Princess/PrinceCounties Adventurer     
3Chief, Jarl(less)Stewards Scholar/teacherWizard    
4Rich housingCouncil MercenaryScientist    
5-----------------Messenger NinjaWarrior    
6   ArcherThief    
7   EntertainerSurvivalist    
Back to top Go down
Lady Io
Admin
Lady Io

Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regulations   Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 1:07 pm

Celestia: Celestia was once only belonging to the winged people as they lived in the highest peak of Tretoria. As years passed the lower and colder parts of Celestia were taken by the frost elves and soon other races resided in other parts of it. The mountain/high part of Celestia is ruled by the winged Queen Violette and King. The lower parts are ruled by the Frost Queen Liovocz and King Trenavor.

Fanzairia Coast: Fanzairia Coast is the location of the lost city within the waters where aquatic people. As well as the location of the ruler of the waters. They say that the ruler of Fanzairia is rather fierce when angered, destroying ships and killing those within her tides at the time. When she isn’t angered, she is rather loving and peaceful.

Vorsland: Vorsland is the main location where elves reside in. Filled with forests and nature in which only Akani can compare with. This place is ruled by an elf king and queen.

Dragonspine: Dragonspine is the majority place where dragons reside in. Those warriors that go there to fight bravely against dragons usually never come back. Some say it’s because of the Dragon worshippers, those who can talk in dragonspeak. No one rules here besides the high leader of the Dragon worshippers.

Vorlia:

Akani Island: Akani Island is known for its beauty in nature and animals. They are also known for their teachings of Assassin, dangerous. The area is rather filled with Oriental features of blossoms, bamboo and cult temples.

Widows Coast:

Burning Sea’s:

Barsaan:

Suralia:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regulations   Regulations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regulations
Page 1 of 1